Sunday, June 27, 2010

Charleston Vacation

My family just got back from our much needed vacation in the beautiful town of Isle of Palms located in Charleston SC. I told my wife I wanted one day to go out and photograph a little bit of Charleston while we were there so of course the day I went out was about 96 degrees and humid and only had a few hours and of course it was during the middle of the day. So my little trip to downtown Charleston didn't last very long since I had to park 20 blocks and walk while constantly wipping sweat from my face, so of course that doesn't make for very good photos as all I could think about what was the air condition in the truck...I hate being rushed for a nice photo. I did manage to take a few cool shots while I was limping back up hill to my truck looking for the next spot of water. So what you see below are a few places I visited during my visit and just enjoyed the time I had down in Charleston and the natural beauty it offers to everyone with a camera. The images below were taking in the downtown area of Charleston, Angel Oak, Shem Creek and the USS Yorktown battleship. This is what I saw through my eyes...





















No comments:

Post a Comment