Saturday, December 11, 2010

Kassie and Trent Wedding's Day

What can I say about this wedding day with Kassie and Trent other than they are definitely in love with each other, each part of their day was awesome as we had the most fun capturing their memories through our eyes. When I photographed their engagement session a few months back, you could tell they loved being with each other and their smiles and giggles made you want to smile and giggle with them. We had the best time hanging out with both of you on your wedding day. I'm not one to write a book about each wedding as I try and let my photos tell the story, so let the story begin. Click on the images for a larger view.
































1 comment:

  1. Awesoem wedding. Yankee Hall right? :) - love so many, cant pick a favorite. This makes me excited for the 18th!

    ReplyDelete