Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Kim and Michael's E-session

Well I have to say this E-session was a little challenging as Kim and Michael wanted to have their session in Belhaven and I had to look this place up on the map to see where it was located. On the water...that's cool I though until I got down there and saw how small of a town it was and I was like "uh oh...where to shoot, where to shoot!" I had the wheels spinning the whole time looking everywhere and then we started at one location and it took off from there and ended up with such an awesome time and great pictures, we had a blast! We just finished Kim's bridal session this past weekend so can't share those till later so for now enjoy their fun session in the small town of Belhaven, in which this will be their resting place after the wedding. Click on the images for a larger view.






















1 comment:

  1. I am so happy with how these turned out!! What a fun time! You are great at what you do!!

    ReplyDelete