Friday, April 2, 2010

Amber and Adams Wedding Day

About two weeks before this wedding I received a call from the bride’s mom because she was looking for a photographer. I was a little hesitant at first since I usually like to get to know the bride and groom through their regular sessions, which include the engagement and bridal portraits. (That gives us an opportunity to have good “bonding experience” prior to the wedding day.) But I have an opportunity to actually meet with Amber and Adam for a short visit a week before the wedding. That way we got to go over everything they were looking for in the shoot of the wedding. The day was here before you knew it! The wedding was perfect and Amber was such a beautiful bride. They got a surprise as they left the wedding… a horse drawn buggy, just like in a fairytale. The reception, which was held at the Farmville Country Club, was an entertaining evening filled with dancing and laughter. Through all the wedding pictures with the groom and bride, I left that special day with two new friends. Amber and Adam, I had an awesome time and wish you the very best! I truly hope you enjoy the pictures of this special day. Click on the pictures for a larger view.


























1 comment:

  1. Aww, another Adam and Amber couple! (My fiance's name is Adam).

    These are gorgeous photos. They're a handsome couple anyway, but still. I love the shot of the flowers and rings. Very vibrant.

    ReplyDelete