Sunday, April 25, 2010

Fun with the Law Kids

We were visiting the in-laws a few weeks ago and my friend Jeff (who lives across the street) was going out to photograph his kids for Easter. I asked to tag along as it's always fun to watch other people try to photograph their own kids, as I know first hand with my little girl. Well, why he was photographing one of his girls I took Alexis to the side and played around with some shots of her, it turned out to be a little cool mini shoot, even though I was just there to watch but couldn't resist taking out my camera and taking a few shots. You have two sweet little girls Jeff and Dana, they sure don't take after Jeff do they? :-)






1 comment:

  1. These r so cute eric, u need to do our family portrait this fall :) I want to get it done when Owen is sitting up and smiling.. so I was thinking around Sept or Oct :-D maybe we can do a swap ;-)

    www.dreawood.com

    ReplyDelete