Sunday, September 5, 2010

Senior Haley Cobb

Normally when I have a photo session scheduled we will pick out a location that the customer likes or they will leave it up to me to pick a location. Well, I always like it when the customer has a few locations picked out and this was the case with Haley. But, you never know what you will find once you get there, especially if it's out in the country...way out!!! Once we got to the first location I had to walk around for about 10-15 minutes looking for a nice spot, I'm always about a cool and clean background and our shoot started on a farm and there was not a cloud in the sky. We found the first spot and here comes our senior model Haley, all smiles as you will see from her photos, then we headed to the next location, the next and then the next. Had an awesome time photographing your senior photos Haley and hope you love the photos. Here are a few of my favs. Click on the images for a larger view.

















No comments:

Post a Comment