Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Woolard Wedding

This has been a long time coming as I met Coy and Jessica last year during their engagement session. We had a blast during that shoot and we just hit if off, plus Coy is a gadget geek like me. Go Mac!!! The wedding was pushed back due to a new edition named "Bill". I've got a shot of him in there somewhere, he is cute as a button. They got married on the small island of Ocracoke and I started the shoot with Jessica at the house they had rented for the week. It was a little tight but we made it work. Then we all headed to the beach and the weather was perfect, we had a nice big cloud that stayed in front of the sun for the whole wedding and for the fun shoot we had afterwards. We all headed back to the rental house with close family and friends for a small reception. Good times and a wonderful wedding that I'm glad I was able to photograph for you. I've gained awesome friends in the process. Click on the images for a larger view.






















No comments:

Post a Comment