Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year...New Free Photo Contest Giveway!!!

To celebrate the new year, I would like to start off with a free photoshoot. I sent out a request to all of you to become a fan of Eric Jones Photography on Facebook last week. This is how it works for the free photo shoot: send out a fan invitation to your friends on Facebook. Once they become a fan of Eric Jones Photography on Facebook they will send me an email (they need to go to www.ericjonesphotography.net and send the email from the contact us page, since you can't send the email from Facebook) with your name as the subject line with Free Photoshoot. If you send out the fan request to 50 friends for an example and 10 of your friends become fans, they each send me an email with your name. If I pick your friend they receive the free photo shoot and the person that sent them the fan request will also receive a free photo shoot. So I'm giving away two free photoshoots.

For example, if John Smith sends a fan request to Lisa to become a fan of Eric Jones Photography and Lisa goes to my Facebook page and becomes a fan, she would then send me a email from my website ericjonesphotography.net with "John Smith-Free Photoshoot" as the subject. If Lisa is chosen as the winner then she and John Smith both receive a free photo shoot. You have until the end of January to send out the fan request. I will pick a winner on Feb. 1st. and post that to my Facebook and my blog. In order to win and to be fair we will check to make sure that person is a true fan.


If you have already sent a fan request to your friends, it's ok. Just send them another email about the free photo shoot and let them know they need to send me an email with your name. If you have any questions first then please send me an email at ericj2@suddenlink.net.

The winners will have until the end of 2010 to use the free photo shoot. It can be used in any way, such as portraits of family, children, babies...how ever you choose. If you win, you could pass on the free photoshoot to someone else. So start sending out the fan requests and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment