Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Smiling Sami

When I first started my photography blog last year I asked my parent's neighbors if I could take some pictures of their daughter. They happily agreed. She was the first one to grace my blog and I am happy to say she is back, older (of course) and cuter than ever. There are a few locations I have been wanting to use but the weather just hasn't been cooperative. This time we beat the weather and managed to get some awesome shots of Sammi. Her mom wanted to dress her up as a cowgirl and that fit perfectly with the outdoor look I was going for. It all came together and we had a great time laughing and playing in the field. Can't wait to show them off, that is why there are so many in the post. I just couldn't narrow them down to a few, sorry about that. This is what makes it so special for me!!! Click on the images for a larger view.















1 comment:

  1. FABULOUS!!!! I can't pick my favorite, there are too many great ones......
    I can't wait to see the rest! Thanks Eric!
    Misty

    ReplyDelete