Sunday, February 28, 2010

2011 Seniors - This if for you!!!

Photo session special for the class of 2011! I am offering a free (20X30) or two (11X14) prints, your choice with your senior session plus an extra $25.00 off the regular session fee. This is a limited time offer so you must sign up by the end of March to take advantage of this special. We don't have to do the shoot in March but I do need to have your name and contact info in order to reserve your place. You have till the end of the year to schedule the shoot. This offer includes 2-3 hours of shooting plus a couple of wardrobe changes. Anything out of Pitt county will include a travel fee. If you aren't sure where you want to have a session I can recommend some places and show you locations I have used before. We can do something traditional or a lifestyle shot that says 'this is me', this is how I want to be remembered as a senior. If you are interested or know anyone that will be a graduating in the class of 2011 or you are a senior now and are looking to have some shots made then send me an email through Facebook or through my website at www.ericjonesphotography.net

No comments:

Post a Comment