Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Jessica's Maternity Photoshoot

I received an email from Jessica a few weeks ago. She wanted to have some maternity portraits done with her husband. I just think they are so much fun for some reason...but we had everything scheduled and of course it snowed the day before the shoot. I had an idea on snow day so I called Jessica and asked if they were free to do a mini session in the snow-I had an idea about shooting at this farm and and they were game. We met and the shoot took about 35 minutes. The next day we headed down to the river and finished the scheduled photo shoot. I have to say it was a little chilly, but not as bad as the snow day. Jessica and Dayln did awesome! They didn't complain one time about the cold and they were right with me for every idea I had. It made for a fun day and cool pictures. Thanks guys and I hope the twins come out kicking and screaming...just kidding.















No comments:

Post a Comment