Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Wedding Day - Sharon & Stephen

Well my first wedding of the year was a good one but also an extremely COLD one! I believe the weather outside was in the low 30's and very Windy. Conditions made taking any photos outside very difficult except for a few shots of the guys, but even they were ready to run back inside after 10 minutes. I love shooting outside, but with the weather we were pretty much stuck inside. That was ok, we still were able to get some very nice traditional photos of the wedding party and bride and groom. We ended up photographing the engagement, bridal and the wedding all in the little town of Farmville with good country people in a good old country church. Thank you Sharon for letting me be a part of your wedding celebration and I hope the best for you and Stephen on your new adventure together. Here are a few of my favorite pictures of the wedding and a few of the bridal portraits, you have a ton of pictures to go through Sharon!



















1 comment:

  1. You are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!! Can't wait to go through the TON of pictures. Sharon says the wedding was perfect and you were an important of making it that way!

    ReplyDelete