Monday, January 31, 2011

Crystal's Maternity Shoot

Crystal contacted me at the end of December about having some maternity shoots done before her baby arrived in March with her husband Brett. We picked a day a few weeks before her due date and once we got started the time just flew by as we hit several locations around Greenville in the cold, and by the way, every client I've had in the cold has done awesome and that includes you Crystal as it was quite cold outside. For some reason it seems as thought the moms-to-be can brave any weather! Crystal put all her trust in me to pick some nice locations and the light that day was perfect and we had a blast. Looking forward to photographing your new joy, in a few weeks that is. Click on the pictures for a larger view.
















1 comment:

  1. The last 1 is my fav! but theres a lot of good ones. That girls got one round belly :) - reminds me of how mine was. Shes beautiful! I bet shes having a boy. :)

    ReplyDelete