Monday, January 17, 2011

Smiling Sammi!!!

I always look forward to Sammi's photo shoots and this is the third time I've had the pleasure of photographing her. She is cute as a button, has the prettiest smile and is game for anything I throw her way. When we set up the photo shoot with her mom, I was looking for a cool urban shoot and I sent her a few samples of different clothes I thought would look cool and very urban like and she was on board. When we met at the location and I saw the outfits I was super excited to start shooting, even though Sammi was a little cold she totally rocked this session as you can see from the pictures. She was able to give me my poses, after she warmed up of course and the rest was history. Thanks Sammi, you did awesome and love the short hair! Click on the images for a larger view.














No comments:

Post a Comment